- (uncountable) ground, Ground ploughed and harrowed but left unseeded for one year.
- (uncountable) uncultivated, Uncultivated land.
- (obsolete) (countable) An area of fallow land.
- (transitive) To make land fallow for agricultural purposes.
- (context, of agricultural land) Ploughed but left unseeded for more than one planting season.
- inactive, Inactive; undeveloped.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fallow for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of fallow