- a person who steals money they have been trusted with, especially from one's employer; one who embezzles
- 1667, Samuel Pepys, Diary
- :It appears that Hogg is the eeriest rogue, the most observable , that ever was known.
- 2003, Will and Grace (TV, episode 5.23)
- :At the time, I was deeply involved with the handsome who led a major telecom company into bankruptcy.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for embezzler for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of embezzler