noun (wikipedia, distortion, distortion (physics))
- An act of distorting.
- A result of distorting.
- A misrepresentation of the truth.
- The story he told was a bit of a .
- noise, Noise or other artifacts caused in the electronic reproduction of sound or music.
- This recording sounds awful due to the .
- An effect used in music, most commonly on guitars in rock or metal.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for distortion for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of distortion