- An act of deface, defacing; an instance of visibly marring or disfigure, disfiguring something.
- Some consider the of the Sphinx to be the most egregious crime of Napolean's campaigns.
- An act of voiding or devalue, devaluing; nullification of the face value.
- The soldiers found a variety of creative uses for their payment scrip after its to scrap paper; some used it as toilet paper.
- (Vexillology) A symbol added to a flag to change it the flag or make it different from another.
- Note: The word "defacement" in Vexillology has none of the bad connotations its other meanings have.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for defacement for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of defacement