- A member of an ancient Indo-European ethnic group of Dacia, known as Dacians.
- A Dane, Denmark having been known as Dacia in Medieval Latin (obsolete).
- A Romanian (rare, poetic).
Etymology: From English Dacia, in turn from Latin Dacia
- Of or pertaining to Dacia or the Dacians.
- Of or pertaining to Romania or Romanians (rare, poetic).
- Of or pertaining to Denmark or the Danes (obsolete).
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Dacian for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Dacian