- The action of the verb to cut.
- How many different cuttings can this movie undergo?
- A section removed from the larger whole.
- A newspaper clipping.
- A leaf, stem, branch, or root removed from a plant and cultivated to grow a new plant.
- An abridged selection of written work, often intended for performance.
- The actor had to make his shorter to fit the audition time.
- The editing of film or other recordings.
- Present participle of to cut.
- (not comparable) That is used for cutting.
- I need some sort of utensil to get through this shrink wrap.
- Of remarks, criticism, etc., potentially hurtful.
- The director gave the auditioning actors criticism.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cutting for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cutting