- A murderer who slits the throats of his victims.
- An unscrupulous, ruthless or unethical person.
- Involving the cutting of throats
- Of or relating to a card game where ever man plays for himself rather than playing with a partner.
- He found that playing Spades was much difficult than playing with a partner.
- Ruthlessly competitive, dog-eat-dog
- Law is a business, you always have to look out to see who is trying to outdo you.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cutthroat for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cutthroat