verb (crystalliz, ing)
- (context, transitive, chemistry, physics) to make something form into crystals
- (context, intransitive) to assume the form of a crystal
- (context, transitive) to make something such as an idea more definite or precise
- (context, intransitive) to become more definite or precise
- (context, transitive) to coat something with crystals, especially with sugar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crystallize for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of crystallize