noun (wikipedia, cruising)
verb (cruis, ing)
- A sea voyage, especially one taken for pleasure.
- (intransitive) To sail about, especially for pleasure.
- (intransitive) To travel at constant speed for maximum operating efficiency.
- (transitive) To move about an area leisurely in the hope of discovering something, or looking for custom.
- (context, slang) To seek a sexual partner, especially a prostitute.
- (intransitive, child development) To walk while holding on to an object (stage in development of ambulation, typically occuring at 10 months
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cruise for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cruise