adjective (crud, e)
- Any substance in its natural state.
- See crude oil
- Being in a natural state.
Etymology: From < crudus "raw, crude, undigested".
- Characterized by simplicity, especially something not carefully or expertly made.
- a shelter
- Lacking concealing elements.
- a truth
- Lacking tact or taste.
- a remark
- (statistics) Being in an unanalyzed form.
- (archaic) immature, Immature or unripe.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crude for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of crude