- A professional who counsels people, especially on personal problems.
- a licensed and professionally trained counselor
- (education) a school counselor, often in a specialty such as careers, education, or health
- a counselor, counsellor, counselor-at-law or counsellor-at-law is an attorney
- (politics), a high ranking diplomat, usually just below an ambassador or minister
- (context, leisure) a children's supervisor, usually at camp
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for counselor for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of counselor