- A woman's foundation garment, reinforced with stays, that supports the waistline, hips and bust.
- (transitive) To enclose in a corset; to wear a corset.
- Mabel dreaded the upcoming ball and the preliminary corseting it would entail.
- (figurative) To restrict or confine.
- "I will not remain corseted by your notions of what is and is not proper!" she exclaimed.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for corset for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of corset