- (uncountable) Friendly discussion.
- (uncountable) Reciprocal exchange of civilities, especially conversation between persons by means of letters.
- (uncountable) An agreement of situations or objects with an expected outcome.
- (uncountable) Newspaper or news stories, generally.
- (uncountable) Postal or other written communications.
- (settheory) Another name for a relation.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for correspondence for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of correspondence