- The process of constructing
- Construction is underway on the new bridge
- Anything that has been constructed
- The engineer marvelled at his construction
- The trade of building structures
- He had worked in construction all his life
- A building, model or some other structure
- The office was a construction of steel and glass
- An artistic composition such as a collage etc.
- "Construction in string and clockwork" took first prize
- The manner in which something is built
- A thing of simple construction
- (Grammar) A group of words arranged to form a meaningful phrase
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for construction for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of construction