- The House of Commons, part of the parliament of the United Kingdom.
- The w:Wikimedia Commons, Wikimedia Commons, a repository of free images, sound and other multimedia files, which may be used in other projects on the Wikimedia servers, including the various languages' Wiktionary, Wikipedia, Wikibooks and Wikinews sites.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Commons for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Commons
noun (pluralia tantum)
- A central section of (usually an older) town, designated as a shared area.
- The Renaissance festival started with the "peasants" meeting in the .
- (figurative) The mutual good of all; the abstract concept of resources shared by more than one, for example air, water, information.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for commons for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of commons