- Close of Business, usually referring to a deadline, for an office in another time zone. NY office tells LA office to have report e-mailed by COB.
- Coordination of Benefits
- Chairman of the Board
- Chip on Board
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for COB for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of COB
verb (cob, b, ed)
- A male swan.
- The portion of a corn plant around which the kernels grow.
- a spherical shaped loaf of bread; a bread roll
- short for cobnut
- short for cobble or cobblestone
- mud used as a building material, placed then dried. Also called rammed earth or pisé.
- a horse having a stout body and short legs
- (possibly colloquial, N UK) to throw, chuck, lob
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cob for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cob