- A person or object that carry, carries someone or something else.
Etymology: (-er, carry)
- aircraft carrier
- armored personnel carrier
- A company in the business of shipping freight.
- A person or animal that transmits a disease to others without itself contracting the disease.
- A signal such as radio, sound, or light that is modulated to transmit information.
- A mobile network operator; wireless carrier
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for carrier for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of carrier