- A usually secret exclusive organization of individuals gathered for a nefarious purpose.
Etymology: From cabale from cabala from which Kabbalah is also derived. It is likely that the mystical often secretive nature of Kabbalah led to formation of the word cabal.
- The is plotting to take over the world.
- A secret plot.
- The to destroy the building was foiled by federal agents.
- An identifiable group within the tradition of w:Discordianism, Discordianism.
- 1965 W:Gregory Hill (writer), Greg Hill and w:Kerry Thornley, Kerry Thornley, s:Principia Discordia, Principia Discordia
- : Some episkoposes have a one-man . Some work together. Some never do explain.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cabal for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cabal