- (context, architecture, engineering): A type of paper-based reproduction usually of a technical drawing documenting an architecture or an engineering design.
- (colloquial): Detailed, drawn plans of the technical details of a building etc.
- A detailed plan of action
- To make a blueprint for.
- The architect blueprinted the renovation plan once the client had signed off.
- To make a detailed operational plan for.
- They blueprinted every aspect of the first phase of the operation.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for blueprint for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of blueprint