verb (birdie, d)
- (context, diminutive) A bird.
- Aw, that's a cute little . Is it a budgie?
- (golf) The completion of a hole one stroke below par.
- He scored ten birdies during the tournament.
- (badminton) A shuttlecock.
- (intransitive) (golf) To score a birdie.
- Sí¶renstam birdied to take the lead.
- (transitive) (golf) To score a birdie.
- Sí¶renstam birdied the seventeenth hole to take the lead.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for birdie for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of birdie