- the Baltic language family
- the Balticum.
- Thomas Malthus, Importation of Foreign Corn
- : It appears from the evidence, that the corn from the is often very heavily taxed, and that this tax is generally raised in proportion to our necessities.
- the Baltic sea.
- 1906 CE: Robert Barr, A Rock in the Baltic
- : Well, you see, I was temporarily in command of the cruiser coming down the , and passing an island rock a few miles away, I thought it would be a good opportunity to test a new gun that had been put aboard when we left England.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Baltic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Baltic