- Of or relating to astronomy.
- 1839, w:Edgar Allan Poe, Edgar Allan Poe, s:The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion, The Conversation of Eiros and Charmion,
- : Finally, all men saw that knowledge lied not, and they awaited the comet.
- Very large; of vast measure.
- 1959, w:Andre Norton, Andre Norton, s:Voodoo Planet/Chapter IV, Voodoo Planet - Chapter IV,
- : At the moment he wondered why anyone would want to visit Khatka, let alone pay some sum for the privilege.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for astronomical for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of astronomical