(photography) A lens that allows a camera to focus at very close range so as to photograph small objects
- An ammunition storehouse.
- Detachable ammunition holder enabling multiple rounds of ammunition to be fed to a gun.
- A periodical publication, generally consisting of sheets of paper folded in half and stapled at fold.
- someone who has control over something or someone
- owner of an animal or slave
- the captain of a merchant ship; a master mariner
- someone who employs others
- an expert at something
- a tradesman who is qualified to teach apprentices
- a skilled artist
(dated) a courtesy title of a man; mister
- a courtesy title for a boy
- the original of a document or of a recording
(context, Filmology) The primary wide shot of a scene, into which the closeups will be edited later.
- to be a master
- to control
- to learn to a high degree of proficiency
- main, principal or predominant
- highly skilled
- A very sensitive densitometer used for detecting and measuring faint spectral lines
- An art form consisting of putting together or assembling various smaller pieces to create a larger work.