proper noun (wikipedia, Valerian (emperor))
- the Roman emperor, Publius Licinius Valerianus
- A conveyance; a device for carrying or transporting substances, objects or individuals.
- A medium for expression of talent or views.
- A liquid content (e.g. oil) which acts as a binding and drying agent in paint. (FM 55-501).
- (context, Hinduism) An animal or (rarely) a plant on which a Hindu deity rides or sits
- sexually transmitted.
- of or related to sexual intercourse, lust, or the genitals.
- that which excites sexual desire; aphrodisiac.
- (obsolete) of or related to copper.
adjective (wikipedia, Anthelmintic)
- A drug that causes the expulsion or death of intestinal worms, such as tapeworms. The modern term is Anthelmintic or in the United States antihelminthics.
- Referring to something that acts as a drug to cause expulsion or death of intestinal worms. The modern term is Anthelmintic or in the United States antihelminthics.
- any material that causes blisters upon contact with the skin
- causing blistering to the skin
- any of many shrubs and trees, of the genus Viburnum, native to the Northern Hemisphere that have showy clusters of flowers
- (uncountable) A sour liquid formed by the fermentation of alcohol used as a condiment or preservative; a dilute solution of acetic acid.
- (countable) Any variety of vinegar.
- a range of herb-flavoured vinegars
- (transitive) To season with .