- To extend, send or spread out from a center like radii.
- transitive To emit rays or waves.
#*The stove radiates heat.
- intransitive To come out or proceed in rays or waves.
#*The heat radiates from a stove.
- transitive To illuminate.
- To expose to ionizing radiation, such as by radiography.
- transitive To manifest oneself in a glowing manner.
- context|ecology, intransitive to spread into new habitats, migrate.
to expose to radiation
trans-top|to extend from a center
trans-top|to emit rays or waves
trans-top|to come out or proceed in rays
trans-top|to expose to ionizing radiation
Finnish: sÃ¤teilyttÃ¤Ã¤, altistaa sÃ¤teily|sÃ¤teilylle
trans-top|to manifest in a glowing manner
trans-top|to spread into new habitats
Finnish: levitÃ¤, levittÃ¤ytyÃ¤
trans-top|translations to be checked
ttbc|Swedish: lysa upp, strÃ¥la, upplysa, utstrÃ¥la
- radiating from a center.
- surrounded by rays, such as the head of a saint in a religious picture.
- botany having parts radiating from the center, such as the petals in many flowers.
- biology having radial symmetry, such as a seastar.
trans-top|radiating from a center
trans-top|surrounded by rays
trans-top|having parts radiating from the center
trans-top|having by radial symmetry
Category:English ergative verbs
- second person plural present subjunctive of radere
Category:Italian verb forms