Probably from OE. guma, cognate with OHG. gomo, ON. gumi.
- A man who is about to become or has recently become part of a married couple. Short form of bridegroom.
- A person who cares for horses.
trans-top|man about to be married
Czech: Å¾enich m
French: fiancÃ© m, jeune mariÃ© m
German: BrÃ¤utigam m -s, -e
Italian: sposo m
Japanese: æ°é (ãããã, shinrou)
Korean: ì ë (æ°é, sinrang, sillang)
Polish: pan mÅody m
Scottish Gaelic: fear-bainnse m, fear nuadh-pÃ²sda m
Spanish: novio m
trans-top|person who cares for horses
French: palfrenier m
Korean: ë§ê¾¼ (malkkun), ë§ë¶ (é¦¬å¤«, mabu)
- To attend to one's appearance and clothing.
- To care for horses or other animals by brushing and cleaning them.
- To prepare a ski slope for skiers
trans-top|To attend to one's appearance
trans-top|To care for animals
trans-top|To prepare a ski slope