- (uncountable) the condition of being exposed, uncovered, or unprotected
#:Limit your exposure to harsh chemicals.
#:Get as much exposure to a new language as you can.
- (countable or uncountable) that part which is facing or exposed to something, e.g. the sun, weather, sky, or a view
#:They rented a cabin with a beautiful southern exposure.
- (uncountable) lack of protection from weather or the elements
#:The vagrant died of exposure.
- photography an instance of taking a photograph
- photography the piece of film exposed to light
- photography details of the time and f-number used
- (gardening) the amount of sun, wind etc experienced by a particular site
Czech: vystavenÃ n
Finnish: altistus, altistuminen
Italian: espozione f
trans-top|lack of protection
Italian: assideramento m
trans-top|taking a photograph
Czech: expozice f
Italian: espozione f, posa f
trans-top|time & f-number
Italian: smascheramento m
Translations to be checked
ttbc|Dutch: blootstelling f
ttbc|Spanish: exposiciÃ³n f, publicidad f, denuncia f