kroÍoz, /kruËz/, /<tt>kru:z</tt>/
- A sea voyage, especially one taken for pleasure.
Finnish: risteily, laivamatka
German: Kreuzfahrt f
Hebrew: ×©×× (shait') m
Spanish: crucero m
- intransitive To sail about, especially for pleasure.
- intransitive To travel at constant speed for maximum operating efficiency.
- transitive To move about an area leisurely in the hope of discovering something, or looking for custom.
- context|slang To seek a sexual partner, especially a prostitute.
- intransitive|child development To walk while holding on to an object (stage in development of ambulation, typically occuring at 10 months
Hebrew: ××©×× (lashut')
trans-top|to travel at constant speed
trans-top|to move leisurely
Hebrew: ××©××× (leshot'et')
trans-top|to seek a sexual partner