(Received Pronunciation|UK) IPA|/tÉ�m/
(General American|US) IPA|/tÉ�m/
- given name|male, diminutive of Thomas.
- Used by 1377 as a type of a nickname for a common man.
- In the 17th century, applied as a nickname for several exceptionally large bells.
- given name|male||da: borrowed from English.
- given name|male||de: borrowed from English.
- given name|male||no: borrowed from English.
- A diminutive of the male given name AntÃ´nio, cognate to English Tony.
- given name|male||sv: borrowed from English.