From L. Sindus
- A large river of south-central Asia, rising in Tibet and flowing through India and Pakistan to the Arabian Sea
Indus Valley Civilization
rfc-level|Translations at L3+ (AutoFormat? would have corrected level of Translations)
Czech: #Czech|Indus m
Named by Dutch explorers Pieter Dirkszoon Keyser and Frederick de Houtman between 1595 and 1597. From L. Indus#Latin|Indus, "Indian".
- constellation A constellation of the southern sky between Grus and Pavo. It commemorates American Indians.
German: Inder m
- #English|Indus, Indus River
Indus (genitive: Indusi); m, Wiktionary Appendix:Latin second declension|second declension
- The #English|Indus River.
Indus m; (feminine Inda; neuter Indum)
- Indian; of or belonging to India.
Category:Latin proper nouns