- in passing; incidentally
- (chess) of a move in which a pawn may be captured, by another pawn, as if it had moved one square from its initial position instead of two
- An act of exchanging or trading.
- All in all, it was an even .
- A place for conducting trading.
- The stock is open for trading.
- (telephony, US only?) The fourth through sixth digits of a ten-digit phone number (the first three before the introduction of area codes).
- The 555 is reserved for use by the phone company, which is why it's often used in films.
- A conversation.
- After an with the manager, we were no wiser.