adjective (ier, iest)
- accompany, Accompanied by wind.
- It was a long and night.
- unsheltered, Unsheltered and open to the wind.
- They made love in a bus shelter.
- empty, Empty and lacking substance.
- They made promises they would not keep.
- long-winded, Long-winded; orally verbose.
- flatulent, Flatulent.
- The Tex-Mex meal had made them somewhat .
- Italian: ventoso
- Spanish: ventoso
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for windy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.