noun (-, sg=unrequited love)
- Love that is not reciprocated, even though reciprocation is desired.
1912, w:Eleanor_H._Porter, Eleanor H. Porter, Miss Billy's Decision, ch. 27,
- :To her mind, a girl who would tell of the of a man for herself, was unspeakably base.
- Dutch: onbeantwoorde liefde
- French: amour non récompensé, amour non échangé, amour non partagé, amour non-réciproqué
- German: unerwiderte Liebe
- Italian: amore non corrisposto
- Spanish: amor no correspondido
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for unrequited love for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact