- An easy task.
verb (sells, selling, sold, sold)
- 1922: What a for Lena! - w:Katherine Mansfield, Katherine Mansfield, The Doll's House (Selected Stories, Oxford World's Classics paperback 2002, 354)
- To agree to transfer goods or provide services in exchange for money.
- (professional wrestling slang) In professional wrestling, to pretend that an opponent's blows or maneuvers are causing legitimate injury; to act.
- (idiom) To promote a particular viewpoint; to manipulate towards a desired end.
- I don't know what she was selling when she pretended she liked him.
- Dutch: verkopen
- French: vendre
- German: verkaufen
- Italian: vendere
- Spanish: vender
- Spanish, vender
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for sell for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.