adjective (pretti, er)
- pleasant, Pleasant in sight or other senses.
- Beautiful but hiding a vacuous mind inside-a pretty face
- Unfunctional or supposedly so. pretty buttons
- Unpleasant in some cases-pretty state of affairs
- Dutch: mooi
- French: joli
- German: hí¼bsch, schí¶n
- Italian: grazioso, carino
- Spanish: guapo, bonito, precioso
- somewhat, fairly, quite
- "It's pretty good" generally indicates that the subject is better than merely "acceptable", but not superlative.
- French: pas mal
- Spanish: bastante
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pretty for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.