- (context, computing, jargon) Short form of presentation.
- 1999 August 30, Eric Krock, "CodeStock? E1 speakers: coordinating Gecko/JS embedding presentations", <tt>netscape.public.mozilla.embedding</tt>, Usenet
- : We need to provide a pause of "down time" after each for the streaming team to save the captured video to disk before beginning the next presentation.
- 2003 August, J. D. Richard, Oh, Crapper!, page 245, Xlibris Corporation
- : "Now that I've finished Russ's , neither do I!"
- 2005 March 11, Carey Matthew Black, "AR System Presentation", <tt>Remedy ARS</tt>, Google Groups
- : Sorry no formal for you, but the first point is a real killer in my book.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for preso for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.