|performance management system||
Etymology: From performance + management + system
- A management technique intended to holistically consider the performance of (usually a group of) employees or machines to work towardsoptimum performance of a particular task or (more frequently) a group of tasks.
- 1955: Marianne Minor, Coaching for development
- :Coaching must be supported and reinforced by the and the business culture.
- 2006: Margaret Mader-Clark, The Job Description Handbook
- :Because you took the time to write a comprehensive description, you have already done a lot of the work of setting up a .
- 2006: Employment Memo: Law and Practice Human Resources
- :After the induction stage, training and employee development is usually discussed and planned as a result of the employer's appraisal/.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for performance management system for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.