- (pharmacy) over-the-counter
- (finance) over-the-counter
- (medicine) ornithine, Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency, a metabolic disorder (see Wikipedia:Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency, Wikipedia article).
- (military) Officers Training Corps, a part of the British Army (see Wikipedia:Officers Training Corps, Wikipedia article)
- Overseas Telecommunications Commission, a defunct department of the Australian government (see Wikipedia:Overseas Telecommunications Commission, Wikipedia article)
- (slang) off-the-charts
- (context, internet, txt) On the cheek
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for OTC for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact