Magnolias belong to the Magnoliales.
- (uncountable) arrangement, Arrangement, disposition, sequence.
- (uncountable) Good arrangement; opposite to chaos.
- (countable) A command.
- (countable) A request for some product or service.
- (countable) A religious group.
- (context, countable, biology, taxonomy) A rank in the classification of organisms, below class and above family; a taxon at that rank
- (cricket) The sequence in which a side"s batsmen bat; the batting order.
- (electronics) a power of polynomial function in an electronic circuit"s block, such as a filter, an amplifier, etc.
- a 3-stage cascade of a 2nd-order bandpass Butterworth filter.
- (chem) A number of a chemical reaction
- order of a reaction
- (graphtheory) a number of vertices in a graph
- (context, order theory) A partially ordered set.
- Dutch: orde
- French: ordre
- German: Ordnungszahl
- Italian: ordine
- Spanish: orden , mandato
(trans-bottom) (trans-top, taxonomical classification)
- To set in (any) order (1).
- To set in (a good) order (2).
- To issue a command.
- To request some product or service.
- Dutch: bestellen
- German: bestellen, ordern
- Italian: ordinare
- Spanish: ordenar, pedir
- French: commander
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for order for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact