- Something needed.
- I've always tried to have few needs beyond food, clothing and shelter.
- Dutch: behoefte
- French: besoin
- German: Notwendigkeit , Bedarf , Bedí¼rfnis
- Italian: bisogno
- Spanish: necesidad
Living things water to survive.
- (transitive): To have an absolute requirement for.
After ten days of hiking, I needed a shower and a shave.
- (transitive): To want strongly; to feel that one must have something.
You not go if you don't want to.Translations:
- (modal verb) To be obliged or required to.
- Dutch: moeten
- French: íªtre obligé de
- German: brauchen, mí¼ssen
- Italian: essere obbligato a
- Spanish: necesitar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for need for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact