- One with a sexual dependency on something soiled or filthy, usually a kind of underwear or feminine products after use.
- 1936: Magnus Hirschfeld, Sexual Anomalies and Perversions: Physical and Psychological Development and Treatment, p431
- :Yes, I am a . In my imagination I loiter at places where there is filth, mud, and decaying things, places where it stinks. I also wear my underwear until it stinks and becomes very dirty.
- 1949: Wilhelm Stekel, Compulsion and Doubt: (Zwang und Zweifel), p355
- :Ethel is a . She derives her gratification from the dirt in which she is living.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mysophile for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.