- that being which is oneself
I am not myself today.
- Dutch: ikzelf, mijzelf, mezelf
- French: moi-míªme
- German: ich selbst
- Italian: me stesso , me stessa
- Spanish: yo mismo
Etymology: From (term, my) and (term, -self).
The reflexive case of I.
- me (referring to the speaker, when the speaker has already been mentioned)
I taught myself.
- I (used as an intensifier)
I taught him myself.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for myself for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.