- (archaic) ten thousand, Ten thousand.
- A vast diversity or number.
- Earth hosts a of animals.
- Dutch: een groot aantal
- Spanish: miríada
- Great in number; innumerable.
Translations: Etymology: From myriade, from myrias (genitive of myriadis), from Ancient Greek (myriados), genitive of (myrias) "number of 10,000", from (myrios) "numberless, countless, infinite".
- The stars were impossible to count.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for myriad for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.