- A portable telephone that connects with the telephone network over radio wave transmission.
- Dutch: mobiele telefoon, GSM, mobieltje (colloq.) (diminutive)
- French: téléphone mobile, téléphone cellulaire, GSM (note: often used for mobile phones that are not technically GSM)
- German: de(de, Handy, t+)Mobiltelefon
- Italian: cellulare , telefono cellulare , telefono mobile , telefonino
- Spanish: teléfono móvil(es), móvil(es)m
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mobile phone for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.