- A lyric poem
(italbrac, plural) The words of a song or musical drama
- Of, or relating to a type of poetry (such as a sonnet or ode) that expresses subjective thoughts and feelings, often in a songlike style
- Of, or relating to a writer of such poetry
- Having a light singing voice of modest range
- Of, or relating to musical drama and opera
- Of, or relating to the lyre (or sometimes the harp)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for lyric for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.