- In the United States, a government funded preschool program for impoverished children.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Head Start for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- (idiom) An advantage given (or taken), for example, prior to the beginning of a race.
- Fred gave his younger brother a five minute in the Easter egg hunt.
- I want to set off at dawn to get a over the competition.
- A factor conducive to superiority and success
- His father's money gave him a in life.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for head start for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.