- (computing) a
- nix file system check or the tool w:fsck, fsck that performs such a check.
- (context, Internet slang, text messaging, vulgar, euphemism) fuck
Etymology:Abbreviation of "file system check".
2002, David D. Huff Jr., Re: Mandrake 8.2 Musings, <tt>alt.os.linux.mandrake</tt>, http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.linux.mandrake/msg/3641a310fcc6ed93?dmode=source
- :At some point in your Linux career you should ask yourself:
- :"If there are 3.4 million successful, happy Mandrake users...what the is wrong with me?"
2002, Lev Lafayette, Re: "We are all Africans under the Skin", <tt>alt.politics.nationalism.white</tt>, http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.nationalism.white/msg/6362ddf7fffdc867?dmode=source
- :What the are you on?
2003, Agelmar, Re: SSH problem, <tt>alt.roundtable</tt>, http://groups.google.com/group/alt.roundtable/msg/789b5801baee1417?dmode=source
- :At least I know what the is going on with Slack...
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fsck for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact