- (uncountable) flexibility, pliancy
- (countable) the act of flexing
- (uncountable) (mostly British) any flexible insulated electrical wiring.
- Dutch: buigen , plooien
- Italian: flessione
(trans-bottom) (trans-top, insulated electrical wiring)
- German: Kabel
- to bend something.
- to repeatedly bend one of one's joints.
- to move part of the body using one's muscles.
- (bodybuilding): to tighten the muscles for display of size or strength.
- Dutch: samentrekken
- Italian: contrarre
- French: bander
- German: spielen lassen
- Spanish: tensar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flex for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact