- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition.
- The of the fleet was hastened by De Witt. Hume.
- Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.; for carrying on business); horse equipment; infantry equipment; naval equipment; laboratory equipment.
- Armed and dight, In the of a knight. Longfellow.
- Spanish: equipamiento(es)m
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for equipment for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.