- The name for the fifth letter of the Greek alphabet, Îµ or Î�, preceded by delta (Î�, Î´) and followed by zeta (Î�, Î¶).
- (context, phonetics) In International Phonetic Alphabet, IPA, the phonetic symbol that represents the w:open-mid front unrounded vowel, open-mid front unrounded vowel. Represented in SAMPA as E.
- (context, mathematics) An arbitrarily small quantity.
- (context, computing, colloquial) A negligible effect.
- Yes, we have to convert all the symbol names to upper case at startup, but that"s .
Etymology: From , "epsilon", the letter .
- Dutch: (t, nl, kleinigheid, f)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for epsilon for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.